My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vintage Cards - Delicate Floral, Sweet Children

Beautiful vintage card

Sweet little children vintage card

Both of these two vintage cards have such a sweet and innocent beauty about them.  The flowers on the first card are absolutely gorgeous, so delicate and the second card with the precious little children picking flowers beside a stream of water is SO peaceful, just looking at it brings a feeling of joy and well being. 
I know these are two you will enjoy and find a place for in your art work.  Please feel free to use them in any way you wish.  There are no terms of use. 
Enjoy and keep sweet!

3 comments:

I will use both images. Thank you for sharing with us. I enjoy your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.