My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Digital Art

My sweet little great grand son, Christian James Wilcox

I couldn't resist posting this digi art piece I put together of my great grand son, Christian!!!  I love playing with my photos and have started long ago making heritage albums for my children, but I keep getting side tracked with those sweet little great grand children's pictures!  They are just too cute and I want to reach right into the computer and pull them out!!
I tell their moms that I play with them all the time on my computer and it is so true.  Try, hard as I might, when I start on the pictures, those little children tug at my heart strings and I have no resistance whatsoever!
I am soon off in another world playing with their photos and making what I think to be works of art.  It is only because they are my own, but ....  it is pretty with Christian placed in the palm of a hand and being looked after by his very own angel!!
Be sweet, all.  Love, peace and blessings!

2 comments:

Christian. What a beautiful name and a beautiful baby. You will have a very special Christmas, won't you?! A blessed, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
I love your site.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.