My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Vintage Thanksgiving Cards

beautiful old Thanksgiving card
lovely lady Thanksgiving card

Little girl feeding turkey Thanksgiving card

Here are three sweet old Thanksgiving cards.  Aren't they quite different from those available today?  They have such a charm that I don't often see in the modern Thanksgiving card.  I have said it before and I will say it again ... sometimes I think I was just born in the wrong century!!!
Be sweet, may you always walk with angels ... Happy, happy Thanksgiving!!!!

3 comments:

I love old postcards. I looked through my files and though I've got quite a few old cards from my grandparent's day, only three of them are Thanksgiving cards. I'll probably put one on my blog later this week.

 

I hope you do put a Thanksgiving card on your blog! I love old cards also. I will be looking forward to that, Gorges.

 

Thanks,polly! I took the little girl and turkey one! can't wait to see how it looks!
~~~~~Jackie~~~~~~~

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.