My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blue Beauties




These ladies with just a hint of blue are positively lovely!  There is something about the color of blue that is so soothing.  I could look at it all day.  These little pretties would look great paired with a matching background, a couple of floral sprays and a bird or two ... maybe even a nest with eggs!  Whatever you come up with, I am positive it will be lovely adorned with these blue beauties!!!
Be sweet!

1 comments:

Wow..these definately are such beauties...I can totally picture the nest and eggs...beautiful! Wonderful creations..and so inspiring!i love blues too.. Have a magical day!
Victoria~

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.