My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Angels In Roses


These are two of the loveliest angel images and they are freebies for you to download and use as you wish.  I would like to see what you create with them if you use them in crafts.  I sometimes just like to look at them and enjoy their beauty.  There is something about the image of an angel ... can't put my finger on it, but I am drawn to their beauty and innocence.  I hope you like them as much as I do.
Be sweet!

4 comments:

Please forgive me for taking so long to answer. I am crippled with parkinsons disease and I use photo shop as a theropy. Polly I also have two other FREE sites:
http://www.foxnewsmagazine.com
http://www.foxnewsmagazine.com/Home.php and lots of FREE Christian photos and youtube videos. I am impressed with your work. Is it free to share? Your Friend Dr Doc dlcs

 

Hola Polly :
¡¡Son preciosas estas imagenes !!!
Yo tambien me siento atraida por su belleza !!
me encantan los angeles !!
muchisimas gracias por compartir estas maravillas !!


.. * . (\ *** /) * . *Un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * .cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * .que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . . un buen dia

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.