My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Vintage Freebies - Lovely Lady Images

These lovely ladies are just waiting for you to add them to your stash of images to be used in a way that shows their beauty to everyoone who sees what you have created with them!!! I just love these sweet ladies and believe you will as well. Wish I could see what you create. Send it and I will post it so everyone can enjoy your work.  I like seeing what others make.
My daughter is an artist and SO creative, much more so than me. I hope to be able to show you some of her work here one day. She can take images such as these and create one of a kind art or a treasured handmade gift!
Till next time, be sweet!! 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.