My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Gorgeous Old Magazine Covers

Cosmopolitan and The Ladies Home Journal for 15 cents?  The blue Cosmopolitan is newer, 1933 to be exact and the price has gone to a whopping 25 cents!!  Wouldn't it be nice to purchase such classy magazines at those prices today?!
Hats were so fashionable back in the day.  I love the black hat with the big red ribbon, although the jaunty little beige with its cluster of flowers is stunning as well.
I hope you like these images and can find a use for them in one of your projects.  I think they would be lovely, simply matted and framed in a set.
That's about it for this time, so be sweet, all and enjoy the freebies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.