My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vintage Fashion


The antique image of the lady on the postcard is very glamorous, indeed!!  The other two ladies are just as glamorous and the large hats that seemed to be a part of every well dressed woman's wardrobe in those days definitely add flair and match the dresses perfectly.
My own mother wore hats, but nothing to compare to these.  Lovely as they are, I have to wonder how in the world those poor ladies managed to store all the large hats, let alone hold up their heads from the weight!!! 
Thank goodness fashion changes from year to year and the big hats are a part of history. 
Be sweet!!

2 comments:

So beautiful!! These are such gorgeous ladies and magnificent hats..I seem to love these eras! Wonderful!
Victoria

 

I rеally like this. Shabby Chіc іs definitely а typе
of Feng Shui, giving a laіԁ bасκ, soft anԁ feminine feеl.
A very loving way of ԁeсorating
makіng people want to сοme in аnd relаx, whіch iѕ ωhу
it can аlso bе known aѕ thе cottage feel.
Here is my web page arts and crafts furniture

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.