My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sweet Angel Images And a Picture Box Craft


I love angels and believe they are all around us.  Today's images are both of two angels.  I am going to enlarge the second image, cut out the angels and adhere to a  photo box that I have painted black.  I don't know yet what it will look like, but I am hoping it will be as pretty as I envision it to be.  I plan to adhere angel images to almost cover the lid, then smear some white paint around the edges of the glued on images, maybe distress with a little ink and finish with several coats of a brush on sealer.  I will paint the inside a soft lavender and also seal it for strength.  I am wondering if I should add some keys, gemstones, or anything to add texture and interest to the lid!  I welcome any ideas and comments you may have as I struggle sometimes to come up with something new and different!!
Be sweet!!!

1 comments:

The images in these posts are beautiful, I love these vintagey looking photos! They remind me of my grandmother; she always had a little teacup in the cabinet with a card in it from my grandfather when he was overseas. The front of the card was similar style to the images posted here...I would always take it out and look at it and wonder about that time in history =)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.